Day 98: Iridescent

Two more days to go and the first Sakura no Kokoro challenge will be finished.  Done.  Over!

But, before we get to the partying, let’s first get the ninety-eighth day over.  For today, I decided to go with an awesomely-awesome song that also happens to be the theme song for the third Transformers movie.  It’s a song sung by Linkin Park and is entitled: Iridescent.

It’s a pretty good song and I love it.  Need I say more?  I’m pretty sure a lot of you guys will find this song to be likable as well.

Anyways…I’m trying not to think about the fact that it’s Monday.  Monday…Ugh…

Below are the lyrics to the song that would hopefully push the Monday Blues away.

When you were standing in the wake of devastation
when you were waiting on the edge of the unknown
with the cataclysm raining down, insides crying save me now
you were there and possibly alone.

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
you build up all the failiures all you’ve known
remember all the sadness and frustration
and let it go, let it go.

And in the burst of light that blinded every angel
as if the sky had blown the heavens into stars
you felt the gravity of temper grace falling into empty space
no one there to catch you in there arms

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
you build up all the failiures all you’ve known
remember all the sadness and frustration
and let it go, let it go.

(Multiple Voices)
Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
you build up all the failiures all you’ve known
remember all the sadness and frustration
and let it go,

let it go
let it go
let it go
let it go

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
you build up all the failiures all you’ve known
remember all the sadness and frustration
and let it go, let it go.

There is nothing more that I enjoy doing than reading books and writing. I'm kind of a nerd like that, XD. I have been writing for 7 years and am the author of the YA novel "Winged: The Awakening" and "Winged: The Unraveling". Also, a YouTuber dealing with video games and gaming.

Posted in Music Tagged with: ,
19 comments on “Day 98: Iridescent
  1. Ryoma Echizen says:

Linkin Park ????? Honestly ????? This was the third last band i ever expected you’d include in the 100 day challenge. Still, a very big Arigatou Gozaimas to you (^_^)

P.S. could we please have a smiley adder for comments ?

• Well, I like the song…and I’m looking forward (a bit) to the new transformers movie. BTW, what “reward” are you talking about?

• Ryoma Echizen says:

Your reward for completing our little challenge. After all the mental trauma and agony i put you through (just kidding,don’t report me to the police) i thought i’d give you reward.

2. Ryoma Echizen says:

You sure you don’t need swati’s help ??? XD

• lol, I don’t think I’m ready to lose my soul in exchange for the Hell Girl’s services yet. XD

• Ryoma Echizen says:

Can we please resume this conversation somewhere else. It takes ages or my comments to get posted on here. Btw, she’s currently looking for laptop. She’s expanding her business XD

• Yeah, she asked me if I could help her with that laptop-thing. As for another place to resume this conversation…I don’t know where. XD I don’t have twitter, facebook, or plurk right now. >.>

• Richie Mohanty says:

Myspace, flickr, imeem ???? She has a cool 70000 to burn. lucky girl.

• Yeah, I heard. With that money she could buy herself a MacBook Air…I am totally jealous! XD
            Uh, I think they’re all blocked…except skype, Y!M…and google talk

3. Ryoma Echizen says:

But aren’t you the web admin ??? Can’t you try some of your hacking mumbo jumbo ???? As for the MacAir, she wants something with a dvd drive. I don’t think they have that on an Air. nd isn’t the default OS supposed to be Mac Os ???

• Web admin with limited privileges. Yes. I’m not the one in charge with the server and I would rather not let them know the full extent of my prowess. XD

About Swati’s quest for a laptop…well, she can dual-boot with OS X and Windows, right? It’s easier to dual-boot with Win 7 and OS X using a Mac than a PC. As for a DVD-Drive, aren’t there external DVD Drives she could use? Then again, if I were given 70k to buy a laptop, I’d go with either an Acer one…or just get myself an iPad…and then use the rest of the money on other things. XD

• Ryoma Echizen says:

She’s going to it for online gaming(mainly RPGs and retaurant city) and photoshop. I really doubt she knows and is interested in knowing about dual booting OSs.With 70k, God knows how awesomely i would spruce up my desk top. TBH, its funny how despite their limited mobility, Desk tops are much more verstile than Laptops. XD

• I know. I gave my laptop to my dad in exchange for a desktop and he agreed. He saved, like 10k or something, and then I went on ahead and upgraded everything! It was a good great deal. Why don’t Swati just go buy herself a desktop? It’s not like she can always carry the laptop around…I hate laptops because of their battery life. XD

• Ryoma Echizen says:

Same here. Not just that, if you’re gonna use the thing for gaming, you’ll have to buy a mouse and keyboard anyways.(Laptop keyboards aren’t known or their reliability)
            Most people treat laptops as a status symbol over here. Poor fools underestimate the power of the mighty desktop.
            As for swati, she said something about waning privacy, hence th laptop.

• Yeah, and all that stuff you would need to bring with you if you want to go somewhere with your laptop. It’s the same over here too…You’d think they’re all that having a laptop but when you try to compare specs with them they’re not all that. XD Privacy? What for?…wait, she’s not turning hentai is she? lol

4. Ryoma Echizen says:

LOL no. She’s a bit squeamish when it comes to hentai XD. its basically her brother who likes to bug her. You can ask her for he full details. As for specs yeah, i’ve never seen a laptop owner who could properly defend his lappy’s specs unless he spent over 100k for a tablet pc. even then i’m not so sure.