I’m kind of a little bit late with this–well, compared to how early I posted my previous Christmas Wishlists–but, hey, I was pretty busy these past few months. Plus, my internet connection (or the Philippines’ internet connection, for that matter) is–sort of–rebelling on its users, lol.
And, well, we all know what time of year it is already–or, what it soon would be. Religiously speaking (and by that I meant if we are going to make use of the Roman Catholic’s calendar), Advent doesn’t start until the 29th of November. But, yes, the most cheerful holiday of the year is just around the corner and most of us can’t wait for it. And, like how it has been in years past, it is time to unveil my Christmas Wishlist.
So, what do I want for Christmas this year? Well, my list isn’t as long as the first year I began to do this here in my blog. Here is what they are:
Everyone who knows me knows that I am an avid gamer, even more so now that I have a YouTube Channel to post gameplay videos (and, hopefully, starting next year I will be posting reviews of games as well). As I have stated in last year’s blog post:
“I love playing videogames, not just for the sole reason of being entertained but because there are videogames that have such a depth in story, such great characters and plots, and filled with lessons to be learned about humanity–the good and the bad.
I don’t like violent games–first person shooters that glorify war, games that sell violence and moral degradation, and senseless beat-em-ups. I like videogames with substance. Below are the list of videogames I would want in my collection because of their story, the characters, and the fun that it will undoubtedly deliver.”
So, for this year, I’ve compiled the list of videogames I want to get this Christmas. 😀
- Tales of Zestiria (PS4)
- Persona 4 Ultimax Arena (PS3)
- Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney (3DS)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (Ps4)
- Fallout 4 (PS4)
Yep, a somewhat shorter list than previous years. Honestly speaking, Zestiria and/or Disney Infinity 3.0 are what I want most from this list.
As it is very much apparent to everyone by now, I truly love and enjoy reading. It’s one of my favorite hobbies, and I have probably read more books than I have played videogames–and that is saying something!
My literary collection is not complete, however, without these books which I would really love to read. Surprisingly, I only have two book series in this year’s list. Well, not counting the unanswered ones from my previous year’s wishlist.
- Dragon Age Books Series, by David Gaider (There are four books in the series and I don’t have any of them. These books are: Asunder, the Masked Empire, and the Last Flight. The last two books mentioned have been written by different authors: Patrick Weekes and Liane Merciel, respectively).
- Mass Effect Book Series, by Drew Karpyshyn and William C.Dietz (Similar to the Dragon Age book series, this one also has four books under its belt: Revelation, Ascension, Retribution, and Deception. The first three were written by Drew Karpyshyn whilst the last one was by William C. Dietz).
- Forever Red, by Margarett Stohl (who just so happens is one of my all-time favorite authors who I have the pleasure of meeting a couple of years back. This book is about Black Widow, one of my favorite Marvel heroes).
Apart from videogames and book series, there are also some things–collectible goodies, and other random stuff–that have crawled its way into my 2014 Christmas wishlist.
- The Eleventh Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver (Doctor Who)
- A Tardis (Doctor Who)
- Stormfly (from “How To Train Your Dragon”)
- Lego stuff (lol)
Anyways. That’s all for this post.
Until next time, dream on; fly on!