With 28 days to go before Christmas, and with Advent having just begun, this is–officially–the latest I have been in posting my annual Christmas Wishlist.
But, as they say, it is better late than never. And so, as tradition calls it, I will once again share the list of things I would like to get for Christmas (or my birthday, considering they are just a couple of days apart, XD).
Surprisingly, my list for videogames or videogame-related things I want to get for Christmas isn’t that long. There are still a couple that I didn’t get from previous Christmases, and with how it is difficult to find some of these games over here, I thought why not post it again? Maybe someone can help. 😉
- Persona 4 Ultimax Arena (PS3) – Yep, this is still in my list. As old as this game already is now, I still haven’t gotten my hands on it.
- Dragon Quest Builders (PS4)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Finding Dory Disney Infinity Playsets
- Star Ocean 5: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4)
- Playstation VR (or a STEAM VR headset or HTC VIVE)- The chances that I actually end up getting this for my birthday or Christmas is as slim as the Doctor suddenly asking me to be his companion. But, hey! One can dream and hope. XD
Books are one of my favorite things. And, like my videogames list, there are a couple here that are pretty old. But age matters not when it comes to reading good books. 🙂
- Doctor Who: The Untold History of Time and Space (As a huge Doctor Who fan, I think it makes sense that something like this ends up in my Christmas Wishlist.)
- Dragon Age Books Series, by David Gaider (There are four books in the series and I don’t have any of them. These books are: Asunder,
The Calling, the Stolen Throne, the Masked Empire, and the Last Flight. The last two books mentioned have been written by different authors: Patrick Weekes and Liane Merciel, respectively).
- Mass Effect Book Series, by Drew Karpyshyn and William C.Dietz (Similar to the Dragon Age book series, this one also has four books under its belt: Revelation, Ascension, Retribution, and Deception. The first three were written by Drew Karpyshyn whilst the last one was by William C. Dietz).
- Forever Red and Vengeance, by Margarett Stohl (who just so happens is one of my all-time favorite authors who I have the pleasure of meeting a couple of years back. These books are about Black Widow, one of my favorite Marvel heroes).
- The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia (another one of my favorite authors who just released this new book a couple of months back. But I am having a hard time finding this book).
- Calamity by Brandon Sanderson (the final book of one of my favorite book series. This is something I really want to read)
Apart from videogames and book series, there are also some things–collectible goodies, and other random stuff–that have crawled its way into my 2015 Christmas wishlist.
- The Eleventh Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver (Doctor Who)
- A Tardis (Doctor Who)
- Funko Pop Figures (Doctor Who, Regina and Emma from Once Upon A Time, Marvel series, Elle (Stranger Things), and Daenerys (Game of Thrones))
- A 15th Anniversary Taichi Digivice