It has been a ridiculously long time since I wrote in my blog, I know. It’s kind of funny that as my return-post I decided to go ahead and write this. Of course, considering that Christmas is just a little ways away–and since posting my Christmas wishlist has become somewhat of a “tradition”–I guess it’s justifiable.
As I have done before, I will be updating this list whenever I buy one off or exchange one for the other.
First up, are books. Now, unlike previous years where I added a bit of an explanation as to why I want them–and most of these explanations, I notice, are the same anyways–I decided to just enumerate the title of the books and their authors. Now, the reason why I have this books in my wishlist is pretty simple. (1) I want them, and (2) the reason I don’t have them yet is because our local bookstore has yet to add these titles to their shelves despite the fact that they have been out for a looooong time (or in some cases are pretty highly anticipated titles).
So, without further ado, these are the books I’m looking forward to getting (in random order):
- The Sandman and the War of Dreams (William Joyce)
Unbreakable (Kami Garcia)
Divergent Trilogy, Book 3: Allegiant (Veronica Roth).
- Soul Seekers, Book 4: Horizon (Alyson Noel)
- The Raven Boys, Book 2: Dream Thieves (Maggie Stiefvater).
- Witches of East End, Book 3: Winds of Salem (Melissa de la Cruz).
- The Micheal Vey Books (Richard Paul Evans). (I’ve been meaning to get into this series, but I can’t find all three books that are currently out and it’s annoying me to heck and back.)
Gallagher Girls: United We Spy (Ally Carter).
Seven Wonders, Book 2: Lost in Babylon (Peter Lerangis)
- The Chaos of Stars (Kiersten White)
- Bloodlines, Book 3: Fiery Heart (Richealle Mead)
- Virals, Book 3: Code (Kathy Reichs)
- Darkness Rising, Book 3: The Rising (Kelley Armstrong)
- Witch & Wizard: The Kiss (James Patterson)
- Everneath, Book 2: Everbound (Brodi Ashton)
- Legend, Book 2: Prodigy (Marie Lu)
- Legend, Book 3: Champion (Marie Lu)
- Son of Sobek (Rick Riordan)
- School Spirits (Rachel Hawkins)
- True (Hillary Duff)
- Dangerous Dream (Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl)
It’s not that long a list of all the books I want for Christmas. I can’t really pick one that I would love to have more than the others since I would really, really, reaaaaalllyyyyy love to read ‘em all.
Next, since I am a girl-gamer, I have also made a list of video-game-related stuff I would want to receive for Christmas (though I’m pretty sure my family will not get me any of these and would rather buy me a book as they are cheaper… *sigh*). Since I have the PSVita, a 3DS, and a PS3 (I also have an XBOX360 but I don’t really play on that all that much), I have divided this section into 3 parts.
- Batman: Arkham Origins Black Gate
The Walking Dead*
- Soul Sacrifice*
- Valhalla Knights 3*
- Muramasa Rebirth: Blessing of Amitabha Edition
- Pokemon X
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Rune Factory 4*
- Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- Project X Zone*
- Shin Megami Tensei, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (Collectors Edition)*
- Batman Arkham Origins
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Naruto Shippuuden: Ultimate Ninja Strom 3 Full Burst*
- Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition
- Time and Eternity
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2*
That’s about sums it up. Of course, if by some great big miracle anyone decides to give me any of the games listed here (preferrably in the North America version since my 3DS is region locked to NA and my Vita is on NA, too), I would reaaaallllllllllyyy be happy. Haha. Also, note that the highlighted ones are the ones I am looking forward to the most, with Tales of Symphonia ranking waaaaay up there in the peak of it all! (I have other games in mind but they won’t be released until my birthday…so maybe I’ll add them to my birthday wishlist, or something).
And now comes the part where I add a list of other random things I would want to receive for Christmas.
- A Mass Effect SR-1 Normandy, Cerberus SR-2 Normandy, and/or SX3 Normandy Ship Replica*
- A 999 Watch or a VLR Watch (added a link to Amazon just in case someone–anyone!–decides to give me this :D)
I also have a couple of things that were left unanswered from my pevious year’s wishlist.
Unfulfilled +2012 Wishlist
Daniel X Armageddon (James Patterson), released last year. It’s one of the books series that I enjoy reading and one of the books I’m having difficulty in finding. I can’t believe this book is so hard to come by in our local bookstores. *sigh*
Dust Lands, Book 2: Rebel Heart (Moira Young), released last year. This series is one of the most unique ones I have read, especially with how it was written. I’m missing the second book of the series and had been waiting since the release date for our local bookstore to sell a copy of it. At the moment of writing this post, it’s still unavailable over here.
Meridian, Book 3: Speed of Light (Amber Kizer), Holy Croquettes! I still do not have the third book of this awesome series! Dang! Like every other book in this list, they’re unavailable here at our local bookstore which is why they flew under my “book radar”. Both of them are on my “high priority books”.
Witches of East End, Book 2: Serpent’s Kiss (Melissa de la Cruz). I’m blaming my sister for why I still don’t have a copy of this book, lol. But, yeah…same problem with availability in our local bookstore. Really, that’s what it boils down to when I don’t have a copy yet. Frustrating, I know.
I also still have yet to receive a gigantic and fluffy Appa (from Avatar the Last Airbender) stuffed toy. I would have bought this for myself, but as I have stated last year, they don’t ship it to the Philippines–which sucks.
And there we have it: a rather long list (that will certainly be updated the closer we get to Christmas day). I probably am the only one who cares about this list, but this will make things easier if someone–or anyone–asks me what I want for Christmas (or maybe even my birthday). I’ll just direct them to this post.
Anyways, that’s all for now. Until the next post! Dream on; fly on!